Discover the wonderful winter itineraries of the area.
Hiking on foot
or touring, make the most of the splendid landscapes et feel how awesome it is to be activ in nature. THAT's pure pleasure!
Easily accessible by public bus or ski lifts, the itineraries all well marked with blue, yellow and pink signs.
CHECK OUT THE 19 ITINERARIES AND DISCOVER THE NATURAL DIVERSITY OF THE AREA
- You take the runs under your own responsibility, know how to evaluate the risks
- Stay on the marked trails
- Before embarking, inform yourself of the snow conditions, the weather forecast (www.veysonnaz.ch / www.thyon.ch) and the avalanche risks (www.slf.ch)
- Ski Rando Track : It is forbidden to descend using the itinerary for ascent. Upon arrival, it is recommended to descend on the ski slopes.
- The forest is a zone of tranquility for the fauna, keep your dog on a leash In the ski area, the itineraries are closed out of the operating hours of the ski lifts because of possible avalanches triggering or snow grooming machines works with a trawl winch. DANGER OF DEATH !
Walking shoes, warm clothes, hat, sunglasses, sun cream, sticks, portable telephone, drink
- Hiking : ice spikes if necessary
- Snowshoes hiking : snowshoes
- Ski Rando / Touring: ski, sealskin, DVA switched on, shovel, probe, helmet