Open since the 7th of December, 2016, the Alpage restaurant in Thyon welcomes you every day, from 08:30 a.m to 16:30 p.m. Come and taste the fabulous products of our region such as the delicious goat's cheese, alpine pasture refined during summer or at Hérémence milkhouse. At the Alpage restaurant, we are committed to serve our guests tasty dishes, with a smile, in an idyllic setting.
Ideally located between Les Collons and Thyon, the Alpage restaurant is accessible from the center of Thyon 4Vallées' station skiing area. Because we know that it is important for our customers to make the most of their days, we offer a fast and functional service.
Come and enjoy your meal with family or friends in a place full of charms. When the weather allows it, take a seat on the terrace to enjoy a splendid view over the valley, with an incredible panorama of the Dent Blanche and the Cervin
NEW IN 2018-2019
Motivated by the desire to work even closer with local producers and farmers, L’Alpage restaurant’s daily menu now includes a regional meat dish consisting of veal or mountain pork.
To ensure that our guests enjoy the wonderful sun and views of the Val d’Hérens as much as possible, a new terrace built from larch wood has been equipped with a few additional tables and chairs for the winter.
- At the Alpage restaurant, dishes are affordable.
- One can eat for CHF 15 .--.
- We recommend you to book a table during weekends and during the high season. In Summer, evening meal on reservation only.
- The service starts at 11 a.m.
- The bar is open from 08:30 p.m until 6:00 p.m.
Our strong points :
- Local products
- Quick service
- A real desire to please the customer
- A unique setting with a sumptuous view