From the very first snowflakes, the Thyon resort offers a wide range of outdoor winter activities. For those who love skiing, it is possible to practise any type of winter sports such as downhill skiing, snowboarding or telemark. Thanks to the resort lifts, snow sports fans can enjoy their passion for more than 5 months between late fall and early spring. Snowmaking - whether natural or artificial - is guaranteed throughout the season on some 45 kilometres of trails.
Freestylers will be thrilled by the new Funpark
and its two ludic lines: Gaspard le Montagnard & Central Camps.
Are you addicted to powder? The Freeride Route of l’ Eteygeon
will allow you to run down virgin slopes all season long. A shuttle service will then take you back to the ski area of Thyon. (Télé-Thyon declines all responsibility in case of accident)
Walking routes, sealskins or snowshoeing trails are also available for hiking enthusiasts of all kinds in the middle of nature.
The Tourist Office and the Thyon Guides Office will be pleased to advise you and propose a quality accompaniment for your outings in the wilderness area of the Val d' Hérens.
Thyon's major assets in brief:
- Snow guaranteed all winter long
- Access to 400 km of pistes for all levels
- FREESTYLE: A snowpark for young and old
- FREERIDE: A secure freeride route
- The nature of Val d' Hérens in sealskins or snowshoes
- Complete ski, snowboard and telemark equipment and other winter sports available in the resort shops.