Pass'Thyon - Guest card
Make the most of great advantages with the Pass'Thyon Guestcard.
How does it work?
For the activities
The new ice cave
sets sail and takes the visitors to meet the « vikings ». The ice sculptures built in the beginning of the season by different artists will take young and old in the mythical universe of these North European warriors. Benefit from one free entry per winter season.
This year’s novelty, exclusively in Switzerland : the Snake Glisse
, an adventure for the entire family. Your first ride is offered with the Pass’Thyon.
Register your children to the « Mermaid-tail swimming » lesson: mermaiding is a new creative and fantasy sport.
This involves swimming with a mermaid tail and having fun in the water. CHF 25.- in stead of CHF 30.-
, on registration !
Participate to the host race for free.
Discover the slopes by night with torchlights, a magical atmosphere and an unforgettable moment for the whole family. Torchlight decent free with the Pass’Thyon.
For every owner with a season or annual pass, be the first on the slopes from 7 :30, and enjoy a breakfast offered by the Alpage – First Track, 4 Saturdays during the season, registration required !
This year « Thyon Happy Kids » turns into « Thyon Happy Kids, Mums & Dads », and expands it’s offer to the entire family during the last week of the season. Have fun and benefit from a 10% reduction on all the activities with the Pass’Thyon.
Discover the fascinating universe of sled dogs and benefit a preferential rate. Up to 6 persons: CHF 200.- / ½ hour instead of 220.- and CHF 400.- / hour instead of 440.- ; 7-8’ tour CHF 15.- instead of 20.- / person.
Take off and fly over the Alps and keep an unforgettable memory. Plane flight for 3 persons CHF 300.- instead of 330.-, acrobatic flight only CHF 180.- /person instead of CHF 360.- with the Pass’Thyon.
Come ski and benefit from 4 small breaks to enjoy different regional delicacies, bespoke rate for the Ski & saveurs
with the Pass’Thyon.
Take your children for a free tour on an electric quad at Thyon 2000, or a dance with Snowli !
Discover the eisstock
(mix of curling and bocca) at the ice rink of Les Collons every Tuesday from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm. CHF 10.- per team with 2 hot wines offered instead of 15.- per team.
In the shops and restaurants of the resort
Benefit from many advantages in most of the shops and restaurants of the resort :
- Crêperie & Kiosque sur l’Alpe : 10% off from 5 :00
- Genolet Sports : 10% off weekly ski rental, service price
- Theytaz Sports : 10% off weekly ski rental, service price
- Le Cagibi : 10% off 1 souvenir of your choice
- Croissanterie : 5 croissants bought, 1 offered
- Auberge de l'Ours : 1 coffee offered after your meal
- La Cambuse : 20 % off voucher from CHF 100.- and taxi service offered when you book a table after 18 :00
- L'Alpage : 1 coffee offered after your meal
- Le Grenier : 1 coffee offered after your meal
- Péché Mignon : raclette offered 5 Saturdays during the season
- Relais des Mayens de Sion : last drink offered at the bar after your meal
- Restaurant Le Panorama : when you spend 20.- or more, 10% off (ones in the season)
- Le Pass’age : 15% off Aperos drink from 17:00 to 19:00
- La Luge : 10% off pizzas to take away from 7 to 30 january and from 4 to 31 march 2019
- Le Bois sauvage : 1 coffee offered after your meal
- Ice Rink Bar : 1 mulled wine bought = 1 offered,1 time per day and per person maximum
Transports and infrastructures
Travel for free with the bus (from les Mayens-de-Sion, Ste Anne to Thyon), the ski bus and the cross-country skiing shuttle bus !
The ice rink of Thyon-Les Collons offers a free entry and ice skate rental CHF 4.- instead of 5.-.
The sledge slope guarantees fun for the family – and it’s free !
Surf the Internet for free with the new WIFI at les Collons 1800 (Tourist Office and Ice rink) and on the central place of Thyon 2000.
Free access to the Ludic area at the Petit Vallon.
Get the card directly at the tourism office or in your rental agency.