Disc Golf, a brand new sports activity at Thyon 4 Valleys.
An enjoyable, ecofriendly and popular sport, Disc Golf is played like golf, but with a Frisbee.
High up on the plateau of Thyon 2000, the course allows you to combine an excursion in altitude with a brand new sports activity . The simple rules of Disc Golf favour relaxation, amusement, the respect of nature, and of course, a competitive , yet fairplay spirit, . At the top of the mythical l’Ours piste, try by yourself, as a family or as a group the disc throwing, whilst trying to avoid the natural obstacles such as trees, bushes or rocky outcrops. Lasting about 2 hours, the course of 9 nets also has a picnic spot as well as restaurants close by. In idyllic natural surroundings , it also offers you an extraordinary panoramic view of some of the most breathtaking summits in the Alps. Disc Golf : an activity you must try out this summer !
Accessible by road (official bus from Sion or by car), by cable car from Veysonnaz or by chairlift from Les Collons.
08.07 – 01.10.2017, 9h00 – 16h00.
Disc rental :
- Kiosque sur l’Alpe, Thyon 2000 T. +41 (0)27 281 26 22
- Cabane du Mont-Rouge, Thyon 2000 T. +41 (0)79 221 63 53
- Tourist Office of Veysonnaz T. +41(0) 27 207 10 53
- In September, shops are closed in Thyon 2000. Possibility to rend the discs at the Tourist Office of Thyon-Région T.41(0) 27 281 27 27
- Adults : CHF 7.-
- Children : CHF 5.-
- Group from 10 people : discount of CHF 2.- per pers.