The 17 Jul 2021
For epicureans and lovers of short walks, our new Virée Terroir is the ideal day to enjoy the mountains!
Our region offers you a one-day tour of the ski area with a chairlift ride, local aperitif and tasting, musical entertainment, gourmet meal and a digestive walk.
A tailor-made escapade to enjoy the landscapes of our valley while sharing a good meal!
Please note! Registration required until July 14, 2021, please register using the form on this link or by clicking on "sign in" on the rightside.
- From 8.30am inscriptions' payment at the ticket desk Les Masses
- 9.30am – 10.30am Breakfast on the Parking Les Masses
- 10.15am – 10.45am Valais Snack atop the chairelift Les Masses
- 11.00am – 12.00pm Apéro des Crêtes with music entertainment atop the Trabanta
- 1.00pm – 3.30pm Gourmet menu in l’Alpage with the band « Fox in the Basement »
- 3.00pm – 4.30pm Dessert and After by Magic Masses, concert & DJ, on the parking Les Masses
CHF 39.-/child (≤ 15 years)
CHF 69.-/adult (≥ 16 years)
Yearly or summer season pass owner
CHF 29.-/child (≤ 15 years)
CHF 59.-/adult (≥ 16 years)
N.B. the day might be cancelled in case of bad weather forecast and/or new COVID regulations
location_on 1988 Thyon