Here we love the terraces. Especially before, during and after skiing. Especially when it’s sunny. So, have you chosen your favorite terrace?
- The Igloo 1850 and the Buvette 1800: test its 4 different galettes! Produced locally with local products
- L’Alpage: taste its dishes made with meat from the Hérens cow. 100% Local !
- La Cabane des Crêtes : A crêpe at the top of the crest trail, that’s to be deserved
- Chalet la Maya : A slate of meat with a view of the dent Blanche.
- Pizzeria la Luge : Real wood-fired pizza at Giovanni’s
- Crêperie le Bab’s : sweet or savory crepes at the foot of the slopes
- La Cambuse: French specialties
Auberge de l’Ours : Vegetarian dishes full of flavor
Le Grenier: selection of homemade burger or fondue