A “Season” authorization allows the holder to park his vehicle during the winter season on a daily but non-continuous basis on the “parking meters” spaces of the Les Collons / Thyon 2000 resort or on the Mayens de Sion spaces. The system of vignettes to be picked up at the tourist office no longer exists.
The price of a “Season” authorization is set at CHF 100.-
If it is possible to register two vehicles for each authorization, only one of these vehicles will be allowed to be parked at a time.
Requests can be made online via the “parkingpay” mobile application or via the parkingpay.ch website, according to the following procedure:
- create a “Parkingpay” account, credit it and register your vehicle(s)
- choose the locality (Les Collons or Mayens de Sion)
- select “Authorization” and then “Winter Season”
- add the vehicle(s) concerned.
- validation of the request by the Val d’Hérens Intercommunal Police (verification of allocation information and availability)
- once the request is validated, receipt of an e-mail and confirmation of purchase by the applicant (debit on the amount credited at the beginning of the procedure
The number of authorizations on sale per sector being limited, requests are processed in the order of arrival, according to the rule of “first-come, first-served”.
A permit does not ensure the availability of a space nor is it assigned to a specific space; it is non-transferable as it is attached to vehicle registration numbers.
The owner must be able to remove their vehicle within 24 hours in the event of a parking restriction.